Saturday 19 January 2013

Lets Go Sailing

After a strange stressful week moving from my old work place to a new one I went to the doctors to discover my B.P. had shot up again
So - some R&R was called for

Taking the opportunity and offer I decided to go do my Ocean Hiker Course

Ocean Hiker - Koh Tao

I had 5 days from Mae Haad to Chalock Ban Kao (both onKoh Tao)


 Day 2 was from Koh Tao aiming at TongSala on Koh Phangan but due to drift we ended up in Koh Samui at Nat ton -









Day 3 took us to Koh Phangan - a small bay on the north coast called Chalok Luk where we had some R&R at Omega bar jam night



 Day 4 took us back to Tong Sala








 and day 5 was a brisk choppy crossing back to Mae Haad on Koh Tao - thoroughly enjoyed my self despite two bouts of sea sickness (day 2 and day 5) and look forward to more sailing in future