Thursday 27 December 2012

So this is Christmas

I have to admit I had high expectations for the end of this year - maybe I am rightly disappointed or then maybe I am still to be rewarded. The end of the Mayan Calendar was for me never going to be another armaggedon end of the world event (though parts of me do think that this may be the only hope for mankind) I always saw it as a potential rallying point for the new era of consciously aware persons to gather and manifest a better world. I suppose the old adage of Rome not being built in a dasy still stands and maybe one day man will look back at 21 12 2012 as being the start of  the changes.


I have seen many theories about the end of the Mayan Cycle - I think the one about calendar manufacturers not making too much stock is the best - this was pointed out to my by friend Ian George  on facebook. Still there is time for change and getting an invite from The Wayseers and their new site might be an opportunity for building on that. Possible a complete waste of time I do feel that this sort of mechanism may be a way forward -

Upriser 

still plenty of time to see how this works out
While I am in this vein I must mention

The Long Now Foundation

 Christmas Day

Started at the temple on Koh tao where the monk spotted the situation I poorly videos below: Still has relevance to a thread that started with some chickens and a frog in Sussex a few years ago.

 This time I intervened and had my finger chewed by the mantis which I suppose saw me as much of a threat as the Cat - and is an explanation of why you can hear me going Owww owwww and why the video got even worse at that statge; fiesty little thing attacking the cat like that I thought - The monk seemed to approve of my actions.



I then went on to have dinner at The Hacienda in the Koh Tao Leisure Park 
see pics on my facebook

Headed back to Surat Thani on the 27th to find that my daughter had decided to say thanks for the card I sent her but then she went on to be incredibly abusive which after years of brain washing by her Mum is not that surprising but a stark reminder of how much work needs to be done by us all before any measure of harmony and peace is truly prevalent in the world

As ever I find it sad that so many places in the world are still precipitating violent destructive judgemental behaviour at so many levels - The individual at the school in America to the so called "States" in the middle east and elsewhere around the world

Hope every one else had a good Xmas and a happy new year to one and all :)